Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can be confusing for businesses in Glasgow to grasp because there are so many SEO companies out there who will talk using technical terms. We are different in the sense that our SEO specialists will talk in easy to understand terms so that you can make sense of SEO and what it can offer for your business.
As SEO specialists with years experience, we have found that the only way for a website to remain successful on the search engine long-term is to do SEO the ethical way. Companies in Glasgow that claim they can offer you fast results will be generally using unethical methods to do SEO, although this will get results fast these methods aren’t within Google’s guidelines so once they do an update they will filter out your website and de-index it; causing your rankings to slip and your website to possibly be banned from ranking again on Google.
Before any SEO campaign can begin, we need to be able to carry out research into your industry and the keywords that you want to be found for; this is done to determine what the competition is in your industry. Generally the more competition there is the more work that needs to be put into an SEO campaign, ultimately reflecting the cost of SEO. Once we have done research into your industry and the keywords that you want to be found for we’ll give you a tailored quote.
If you then agree to use our SEO services then you can expect us to:
- Carry out keyword research – this is to find out what the general public are searching for in relation to your products/services
- Optimise your website onsite – this involves us doing tasks such as creating content, adding tags etc
- Optimise your website offsite – this involves us doing tasks such as building links
- Measuring your performance – this is where we will measure how successful your campaign has been
- Send you a report – this report will be fairly straightforward and will allow you to see what search terms your website was being found for over the last month
SEO can vary when it comes to the time that it takes to get good rankings, in our experience it takes roughly 3-6 months to start seeing good results, however, this can vary depending on what the competition is and the rate that Google works. Our team will be constantly working on your SEO campaign which means that once you start ranking we don’t just stop working, instead we will be working to make your campaign better so that you can maximise your customers and the number of people coming to you for a service.
For more information on how our SEO specialists in Glasgow can assist your business, as well as others in the area, just give us a call on 0800 404 5871. We’re here to discuss how our expertise can benefit your online presence.